A Very Special Offer

Homelessness in Nashville seems to be increasing.  A few years ago I would see one homeless person every week or two.  Now, I see one or two every time I leave home.  With those homeless people come their pets, especially dogs.  

I have a soft spot for animals, particularly dogs, and I just can't stand the thought that one might be hungry.

So I have a special offer for you.  For $5 I will give you a reading -- card, past life, or witch's runes.  I can then use that $5 to feed two 40-pound dogs for two days.  That's food and a couple of treats for two days.  I think that's quite a deal -- for you and for the dogs!

But wait, there's more!  (Yes, all special offers must include more!)

Everyone who donates via CashApp will be entered to win a free subscription to my TikTok channel.  That's a pretty decent little more because my subscribers get at least one reading every month, as well as invitations to special subscriber-only events, such as a gallery-style medium reading.

If you would like to participate in this incredible special offer, plus help dogs, my CashApp is $thespiritlady.  I know that not everyone is comfortable sending money to strangers, so I have also set up an Amazon Wish List.  You can find it here.

So, catch me on one of my channels or contact me via email, and please help me feed the dogs.  Thanks!

TikTok -- @the.spirit.lady

Clapper -- @thespiritlady

YouTube -- @NashvilleSpiritLady

Email -- circleofspirit@gmail.com

Amazon Wish List -- https://www.amazon.com/registries/gl/guest-view/P05PW8Y04SGP

^~*~^~*~^

This post may contain referral links for products I love. I may earn a small commission on these links at no cost to you.  For instance, check out my Amazon Lists.  

Comments